Monday 17 November 2008

Fashion again

[I've been troubled in my mind about the state of the world w.r.t. me. But then I'm always troubled when the moon is full.:]

I saw Fashion again. My mom wanted to see it. I'm always amazed by how clued in milady is. I understood the movie better this time around.:)

Here are some things she noticed that I hadn't:

* That fingerbowl scene (where a bf asks the girl to 'prove' her love by drinking out of his fingerbowl in a restaurant) was a true-life episode in Aishwarya's relationship with Salman-the-awful-khan; fortunately she quit suffering his 'manliness' [lol!] and chucked him over for a sweeter man because of it.

* Salman's brother was ... o.O ... the Panache manipulator male in the movie

*Karan Johar (my mom's fav) was in the movie as was Madhubandarkar.

* Finally, my mom concluded that girls really shouldn't go into the fashion industry - it's too dangerously destabilizing of self-esteem. And that Priyanka Chopra should have listened to her dad at the start. End of story (heh)

2 comments:

anon - I am nobody said...

These points you have made, rather, your mom has made, makes me want to see the movie. Lets see....

Local said...

Tell me if you liked it, anon.:)