Friday 13 March 2009

Got jammed!:)

I'm downloading so many movies that they're all stuck.:/ So ... no reviews for a bit.

I'm reading up a lot on quitting smoking and, for some reason, Krav Maga- the Israeli naked-kill style of self-defense.:)

I've always wanted to learn some form of self-defense (other than verbal violence, which seemed to be more womanly at first, now I'm finding it hard not to cuss like a sailor!) and Krav Maga really appeals since it's a free-style - but it's bloodthirsty. You can kill or maim an attacker in seconds. My big doubt is if I'll be able to use it without feeling guilty - you know how you can hit a guy, see him bleed and then regret it because you see he's just a brainless boy inside? Happens too often. Then I'm feeling guilty for years when it really was the right thing to do.

I wonder if it would feel worse or better karmically if I killed him in self-defense? Got to think about it. (j k:)

1 comment:

venkhat said...

What ever took u to the krav muggging, hope u get to find some sort of love system to keep off attacking men.
i always thought painted women repulsed off men, cant u think of that angle yoda? for self defence like the animal kingdom.