Sunday 19 April 2009

Dirty Harry 3 [* *]


I'm almost ashamed I used to dream about Clint Eastwood when I was a kid. He's a chauvinistic monkey without the ... ok, I can't think of insults enough: He just seems uneducated these days. Unevolved. A moron who hasn't got (He was probably always like this, but I didn't notice before he developed wrinkles and my lust subsided.;)

Esp in this movie. He is incoherent and mumbles juvenile psuedo-philosophy like a failed 10th std pass. He fills his movies with naked women who get shot on the chest (why, you sicko??! it's limp, small and sad when you don't have any naked men for us to view who get shot in balls. What a pitiful man you've become.) I think he even has an asian teen ask him how she can go to bed with him, the pathetic old man he is! Thu.

I'd advice everyone to NOT watch any of this dirty clinty series unless they're over 70 like him.

No comments: