Tuesday 30 March 2021

Godman

 God is an hypothesis and man is a reality, it is a false hope to a real crisis to tap inner strength.


The quicker we get to realise this the safer we are from con artists at every level, from a poojari priest to a Godman at an ashram, robbing money from people with donations, and people from family as volunteers.

One day at the campus I work, a rich community had their gathering on their passing way in caravans, I went to see the caravansary.

One leader prophesied, one day you will be a Godman like this one, I said, " no I will not, " he must have been surprised, as he would not have been rebuked,  "then you will be a good man".

Looks like there was a lesson from that episode in various angles, then and for later times, I rushed back to work.

Safe and secure, me from people and people from me.

No comments: