Sunday 5 July 2009

Bolt [* * * * *]

-phew- at last back to sanity with the world of animals - even if animated.;/

Bolt is a dog actor who is the only one in the dark. He doesn't know he's protecting his person from baddies for a tv series ... he thinks it's real.

He gets lost in a fed ex package and ends up in New York and has to travel back with a cat for a prisoner and a hamster in a bowl.

It's a charming story about how reality bites Bolt and how he comes to terms with being an ordinary dog. Most of us have had to go through this when we find out that we're not the most important people in the world just because our parents treated us that way... maybe kids who see this movie can make that transition to reality easier than I did. (I must have been way over 12 when I realised that maybe my mom and dad didn't marry because of me. Gawd, it was hard to believe that I didn't come first emotionally! lol :)

No comments: