Wednesday 19 August 2009

My Love

I wake up this morning
Feeling very grateful
To my love
From His free gift of life
I’ve never really seen life like this before
I used to be hollow
Now I’m filled to the brim
With the love of my Love
That is out of this world

I was so unworthy
Yet my Love found me
And gave me so much
As if I’m so precious…..it takes my breath away

My love lifted me up, when I am down
My love wouldn’t let me fall
My love holds me in the palm of His hands
And says that I’m the reflection of the apple of His eyes

I woke up this morning
Felling very grateful
Because my love has found me
And accepted me perfectly with all my imperfections

My love is patient
His mercy is new with every breath I take
My love is ever faithful
My love’s love never changes forever and ever

My love loves me so much that He suffered and died for me
Even if I don’t deserve it

I was hollow
But not anymore
No words can express my gratitude
To my one and only love
BigDaddy...

By Twipzy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful one Twipzy, the cadence is wonderful, very wise and loving.

'My love is patient
His mercy is new with every breath I take
My love is ever faithful
My love’s love never changes forever and ever'


This stanza I love the best
such beautiful images it brings to mind
of sweetest hugs and holding tight,
on summer days
and summer nights,
to dance in rich waters and waves,
of emotions so tender
carrying utter joy
no dismay,
sending you a hug so tight and gentle
love every moment
a poem
your words
colliding with my kaleidascope mind.

Local said...

Such a lovely poem, ty, Twipzy. Keep posting!

Anonymous said...

I like what you wrote there, when's the next one comin?