Friday 18 March 2022

A roadside lunch wagon caterer Inbox

 A roadside lunch wagon caterer with style and class like a star hotelier


It was 1 pm,and my morning was well spent a good 4 hours to get over my school sickness, visiting my school and favorite haunts, bringing back fond memories of Yercaud.

The descent down the Yercaud bends was hot,I stopped by the shade of a large tree on the roadside after the last hairpin bend, seeing the lunch packets neatly arranged on display at a stall.

I questioned the availability of curd rice and had a sumptuous lunch with tomato pickles,onion and herbs.

I was given a wooden bench to park under the shade of the tree and offered  extra curd for the rice.

The young caterer seeing I was a new customer, explained that he had a local breed cow and that he used no chemicals in his preparations,I agreed it was as good as home made.

I got myself an extra packet to serve myself on the remaining distance home,clicking a few shots of the warm person with his shop I continued on my way.

No comments: