Thursday 7 April 2022

World Health Day

 The health of the planet is the basic necessity for the health and survival of us all.


We as humans are a part of the whole, along with the fellow plants and animals, of the land sea, and air, with its warmth and ethereal qualities.

The 7th of April is celebrated as world Health day every year, the theme for the world Health day, this year is, " Our planet, our health".

On this we shall take a pledge,

(Please stand, place your right hand on your chest, close your eyes, think of your Amma, the closest in relation to the planet in human form)

Please repeat.

I promise, to maintain the health of our planet, in my ways of gardening, my food, my medicines, and my hobbies, and in no way, shall I create a disturbance, to the health and safety of the planet.

I promise to reduce the use of plastic, and other toxic substances, and revert to natural materials.

I promise to maintain my health, caring for my body and mind, with real food, physical and mental fitness, in clean surroundings,  and with my health, the health of my family, and friends, and on the whole, the planet.

Thank yourself and sit down.  

No comments: