Saturday 26 May 2012

Homeopathy for Dogs

The last 5 years I had found a measure of peace by setting aside all energy medicine. Then a dog with scabies adopted me. Within days, my dogs and I were itching along with the newbie, so I thought, "Aha, a dose of Psorinum will cure this." Not! That was my slippery slope into using homeopathy and reiki again.

I opened a can of worms with Psorinum 200. All appearance of health vanished with the hidden disease rising in me and my dogs. One of them developed cancer of the jaw, another died of a heart attack and a third of urinary problems. The newbie died as well of a genital cancer. All the dogs lost their fur and were hypersensitive to weather. I was a mess as well - insomnia, herpetic eruptions and a nervous wreck.

All this from a single dose in July 2011 and the reverberations are still with me today. This may sound like a criticism of homeopathy, but it is actually my tribute to its unbelievable power. I thought I'd write a few notes on the blog to record and organize my thoughts on this.

2 comments:

venkhat said...

welcome back yoda.
First good to know u had a taste of the unbelieveable power of homoeopathy, but if u are going to use it the way of allopathy, like itching then u give psorinum, and for cold u give that, and stomach ache u give this, well well !!!
Homoeopathy teaches u to see the patient and not his sickness.

u could have thought what does that itching do to him and how does he manage that situation--- voila a different world opens up.

Local said...

Ty for the welcome, venkhat. I agree, still with epidemic itching uniformly across all the dogs I thought it would have a simple solution. Nope!

I've been thinking though, since I posted that that I should put those observations in another blog and keep the tone you've set here. This post doesn't belong with the rest of what you've posted.