Wednesday 8 October 2008

Reading a book.:)

I'm reading the new posthumous Harold Robbins "Blood Royal" a fiction based on Princess Di's life. Or Harry Potter in the 7th book. I bought both. I think the market and Drona have shaken me up.

The market is eating up paper money unbelieveably. The money is not _just_ disappearing ... it's going into someone's pocket. All that hard earned capital will finance someone else's future, not the one who earned it. How dreadful.

Drona was a disappointment, even an embarrassment, and those emotions are black holes ... for a while I don't want to do anything related. Anyway doesn't look like there's a good movie around just yet.

The combination of film-making and the market reminds me there's a bollywood movie I'm going to force myself to see - it's on the Sensex (Saas, Bahu aur Sensex) which promises to be fun (grr, if it isn't!). In the current market situation it will probably be a good laugh. So well-timed.:D

A couple of good market jokes from an email I received from Tim:

"I want to warn people from Nigeria who might be watching our show, if you
get any e-mails from Washington asking for money, it's a scam. Don't fall for it" - Jay Leno

"Do you have any idea how cheap stocks are now? Wall Street is now being called Wal-Mart Street" - Jay Leno







No comments: