Wednesday 20 January 2010

A calamity called Haiti


Disaster seems to have a way of controlling mankind and his progress, with peaceful Living.

The recent disaster striking the Haiti land is scary. We had Katrina, then the Indonesian tsunami, then the Chinese quake, now this, frightening what will be the next, or who.

How can a creator who made such beauty in this world cause such destruction?

I decided to meet the creator within me, as I know catching him outside is difficult, he can't be found, may be he is nervous of the creations he has made.(there are none in the evolution process after Man)

I was sitting in the shade of a tree with a paper and pen, quietly I went inside myself. (Make any names u like or none at all.)

Some times we don’t need maps to find places and folk, we meet them on our way, this was one such time, I met the one who is the master of all these things good and bad.

He was all gagged and bound and literally weeping with a loss of his armaments, I asked him what happened.He was at a loss, he said “I used to own the machines which brought on winds and rains and all the natural forces,of volcanoes and earthquakes, but they have been abducted; now I have no say in those matters”

Silently I walked back thinking who would have done this, may be we have black sheep among ourselves,playing God, sitting high above the artic clouds with regulated programmes, or deep under the sea of Antartic ice, or hiding in the jungles of the dark continent, or simply those who organize the traffic on the roads and make rules to govern us.

Who ever they are, may they all get surrounded and destroyed, before they destroy our small blue planet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, gardner :) Now lets hear about the role of Christian missionaries that helped keep haiti poor enough to suffer this many casualties. Time for India to kick 'em them all out.

Dreamr OKelly said...

I'm fine with that. One of the big reasons I am leaving the US is the christian culture here. It makes me sick to see how they preach nonsense to poor, uneducated people and then when a natural disaster strikes they are the first to claim god is punishing the people for their wicked ways.

Never-mind that most people in Haiti are christian :)