Wednesday 20 January 2010

A gift of golden berries- the yellow gooseberry


I was at work( relaxing) and I had clients who brought two kids, I made friends with the kids and I shared my salted goose berries with the family .

That evening another client was discussing things and suddenly the word goose berry came in, she voiced her views and concerns, that she has a gooseberry tree at home and how she cant take it as she gets cold.(poor rich lady she did not know that it was cleaning her system.) I shared my love for the berry.

Later that day she sent a bag of golden yellow berries in a yellow bag tied like it is in Unca scrooge money bag in the Donald duck comic series, this one without the U.S. dollar sign.,but much more valuable than the declining green paper printed out of thin air with no security.

The goose berries are of medicinal value and goes great as a home made pickle,Some let it soak in honey, others like me just have it with salt and chillie powder.

The effects of this berry are innumerable to list and help from a simple cold to indigestion to bringing down cholesterol, increasing the insulin secretions and more, I am not an agent for any herbal medical company, but I sure am, for MOTHER NATURE.

No comments: