Saturday 30 January 2010

A Lovely Night Together!

I remember that cozy night,
That made my world so bright.
In the bed, together we lay,
Lookin’ into each others eyes, happy and gay.
When your lips met mine, we made a beautiful kiss,
It is the kiss… which I will forever miss.
It was the night when our dreams were same,
Together we lay in bed, thinking of our kids’ name.
I still remember your eyes so deep…
Thinking about it now, makes me weep.

I still feel the warmth of your arms,
That in my fears made me calm.
I still remember with my tresses you played,
And the sexy little moves you made…
I still remember when you touched my neck…
Leaving it with a sweet peck.
All this is what I see when I close my eyes,
And when I open it, my heart cries…
I open my eyes, and that lovely night has gone,
With the end of the night, a difficult morning has come…

- Ragini


No comments: