Wednesday 31 August 2022

A pain the r ear

 We are all a pain to someone somewhere, be it in the heart, head, mind or in the rear.


The mere sight, or the sound of a person, gets us alert to brave, or escape the situation, making us get immune, or sick.

Recently I have been having this sort of a trouble with my mobile xxxx brand. A mere ten seconds of a call, and my ear starts to ache.

I was advised by some to use a head set, others to use the speakerphone, sometimes I did try that, but the pain comes on.

It was at this time I remembered the kiss principle, which someone shared somewhere.

K eep  I t  S imple  S tupid.

For the speaker, and the listener, I guess this is what might help, in the future of communication on the irradiating mobile, keep the talk quick and simple, for the benefit of both, and those around.

No comments: