Wednesday 31 August 2022

Moonlight trek

 Earlier if I was planning a trip, I never used to tell it out, lest something or someone spoil it, no one does, but I thought so.


These days I damara adichify it, so that whatever happens I try to make it, as it has now become an issue, I must make it.

That is how this evening trek was announced to everyone I could meet, and to those I could notify in electronic words.

Place was siddarmalai, time was 6.30 pm, day saturday,fullmoon day, the encouraging gang was on the way, starting punctually I slowly climbed up the path in single file, giving way to those climbing down the slippery route.

The crowd was so much to cause a trek jam, which made time, double the usual.
The climb up to the mountain top was exhilarating, with the moon rising, and it's soft light illuminating the path.
With no one to manage the traffic, the descent was slow.

I just reached down, accepted a half a plate of variety rice, from a charity offer, of whom, there were in large numbers for the day, offering food to the pilgrims.

Finishing the dinner I drove two minutes, and the down pour of rain started, I side tracked to a tinned shelter, and typed these lines in tune with the tapping notes and electricity shut down.

No comments: