Wednesday 31 August 2022

More... Break

 Mid morning is when even the most energetic ones, get to slacken their pace at work.


A stride to the canteen, is a movement noticed all across, like a herd in search of a drink, it was so this morning.

A few steps away at a turn is a canteen outlet, from across my work station, many were thronging towards it in small numbers, spreading the menu for the day, by mouth. (Pun intended)

Not habituated to this movement, I got into their web/mind thoughts, and made my way to my quarters, where I had saved some bananas, and curd from my breakfast.

Slicing a few bananas into rolls, I relished it with salted buttermilk, smacking my lips, I was soon back at work.

The probiotic (buttermilk) and prebiotic (bananas) were going in first, in preparation for the afternoon amavasai feast at a  local heritage temple.

P. S.
The pre and pro biotics are natures way of maintaining intestinal flora, for the health and happiness of the individual.

No comments: