Wednesday 31 August 2022

I do not sell fish, but I Am.

 The word selfish may have a negative touch, but I think in a way I am, and could bring on a capital S to it.


Touching my toes this morning at some streatch work out, I realised quite a few have understood the importance of keeping the body fit, and the mind clear and sharp, all else follows only from this.

Going through the day, I have noticed quite a few activities, be it a nutritious meal, sharing some rice with the birds, sincerely and lost with the work at the chamber, relaxed walk at sunset, or reading a title on " Myths and realities ", everything is self centered.

Whatever be our aspirations, our satisfaction, our happiness, all comes only with the body/mind stability and health.

Whether we dive into water or work, or run away to hills or tracks, the ultimate is for us and us alone, and it's fruits may get shared, but I first.

In this sense I am Selfish, and you  ?  

No comments: