Saturday 26 December 2009

Facial Push ups - A Reflexion in the Mirror


The body looked taut and the face looked flabby.

We can work hard and sweat and walk and skip and do sit ups

And make our body trim and athletic, but what happens for the face.

I thought of all the school time drills and simple breathing exercises and

Worked them out,duck walks to stretches, everything with out weights went well.

Yet the face looked dull and drab.

I had a brain wave if it was exercise why not do it for the face too

And a natural method was easy.

That is how I thought laughing and smiling and weeping and crying was the best

And making faces at oneself at the mirror,the easy primitive way of a chimpanzee.

as the push ups method of exercising the facial muscles.

I heard the words of a long time friend, who was mr university body builder,

“smile awhile and while u smile there will be miles and miles of smiles”

I get to exercise many others of their facial muscles too with my words.

No comments: