Monday 21 December 2009

A Jaundice Jab at a School


One afternoon I noticed a large banner at the entrance to the local school on a Sunday. “Hepatitis vaccine for 1/3 the price, come and get your shots today”.

It was a charity organization doing the rounds of their work, kind and benevolent.I bye passed my way through the thin crowd and asked for the doctor in charge “he has gone for rounds”.Well I made more enquiries as to what they were offering and what was in the ingredients.

I got glaring looks and “yes” “no” answers.

I was told that they have been given permission to conduct such programs and that they have the best of materials, they have even got low standard organizations behind bars and I was being answered as I had alphabets behind my name.

I got nervous and quietly got lost in the crowd.

I took the clue of intimidation and went away scared.

No comments: