Thursday 1 September 2022

A check on the self- esteem

 On the road last morning, I noticed a daring two wheeler cross, checking his wavy hairdo in the rear view mirror, and giving it a brush up with his fingers going threw them.


Smart to meet his gal, or on to his work.

I appreciate such folks, but only if they are also careful and not lost in their safety, when checking on their self- esteem.

I have noticed others and myself, take a step back to check on the reflection in the mirror, adjusting a belt, a tuck up, a breath in, it does matter, to meet the situation or the challenge.
(The girls, would have their own moves)

Dressing sloppy and looking odd, and out of place, draws a damp to a spirit.

Go out smart and look grand to oneself first, and to the rest of the world next, to win luck and more, Naturally.

P. S.
I see it best, with the selfies, and at one way reflecting glass, such adoration surfacing.

No comments: