Thursday 1 September 2022

Annachi kadai

 It is a small neat restaurant facing North, close to the salem museum gate, on saradha college road.


We were two returning from a trek, and accidentally we found this place.

Hyderabadi Chicken biriyani for my friend, rogue, and cutlah fish for me.

My fish pieces were first shown for inspection and acceptance, before the preparation.

We relished the simple dish, my fishes were served with onions, raitha and a masala gravy for my friend, for his biriyani.

Other dishes were there, kabab, and chicken varieties with herbs, it seemed today was the first day for afternoon service, they are a regularity for the evenings, non veg soup varieties.

Economical, tasty, neat, simple service with kindness.

We both enjoyed our lunch.

They are not yet well known, but you will make them become, when you feel what we did.  

No comments: