Thursday 1 September 2022

Story telling

 I was always aware of my story telling, not that it was always new every time, but I honestly believed in them myself, and find it easy to make friends, with those who listen.


I remember there were times, when my son and his mother will listen carefully to my bed time stories to him.

It would sometimes bring me to my senses, with their laughter, as I would have gone off to sleep listening to myself, pulling out a big imaginative story.

Then there was this modern krishna, who loved his "two minute noodles". ( notice the blend of the singular with the plural, yet right  !) Lunch feed times.

Maybe that is how I feel I could take up another part time profession of baby sitting for toddlers, to keep them quiet with my yarns. ( bigger ones would walk away, young ones would look questioningly with rapt attention.)

P. S.

We have heard of old ones talking, and calling them senile, maybe this is in words, expressing the same thing   !  

No comments: