Wednesday 3 February 2010

One with Oneself-a smile on the face and another in the sky


It was one of the mornings where the moon was quietly settling itself down the western sky, dawn was breaking, the morning beauty mercury was trying to magnetically draw the sun up from below the horizon, to hide its shining gloryness after the dark night on the eastern sky.

I was moving on listening to the chirpy birds, just in time to see the sun come up behind the mountains with the bird formations being made , reminding me of the days we had draw up this scenery on the charts at school, stretching the tails of “r” and ‘v” to make them look like birds on the flight.

Times like this find me singing my school song, or the farewell song, binding me with some one of the trusty kind, who would have fond memories of the old mingling with the new at a different level.

No comments: