Thursday 18 February 2010

Will u be my Valentine?

Will u be my Valentine?

When the dreams seemed so true,
When the sky looked all blue,
When the smile; on my cheeks transformed into blush,
I knew you were my crush!

I thought for hours about you,
And still the hours seemed to be so few,
When every second we were apart, stroke me like a knife,
I came to know you were my life!

I wandered next to the sea,
Jus’ like around the flowers wanders the honey bee,
I looked naively at the stars,
And I knew you were my prince that came from mars!

I am the dreamer of dreams,
And my love for you flows like a stream,
I am in that stream, like an innocent dove,
Who would bestow on you, all her love!

Today is the day; I’d love to be yours,
With your love I would want to get lured,
Happiness would be the sign…
If you would, “Be My Valentine?”

- Ragini
P.S. - the day has gone, but the feelings shall prevail! Belated Valentine Wishes to all!

5 comments:

venkhat said...

May the Venusian person that u are, find that handsome Marsian soon, and may he show u the way to the stars.
Belated wishes and warm times, nice rhymes

sriganeshh said...

this one is so beautiful and touchy..wish seen this bef valentine day...

sri

Local said...

very lovely! a way with words have you!

May you find that lover who will be everything your heart can encompass.:)

Local said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ragini said...

venkhat -- haha i hope the same! Awaiting the Marsian! :p

Sri -- oops! i wanted to post it on Val.. but i dunno y i dint!

Yoda -- u sound like Amora :p

Thank u guys! i m glad u ppl liked it! its very very encouraging!!