Friday 24 December 2010

Tron Legacy (2010) [* * * * * *]

Its hard to describe how awesome a 3D movie can be unless you have seen it - this one was particularly superb. I didn't expect much when I went to the theatre (expect to spend a lot of money, which we did:) but thanks to St_Lightstorm, we got those 3D glasses!

I'd say this movie is a must-see for the visual, if you're watching it with those headachy 3D glasses - then its a spectacular treat.

The story is a different only because 2 software guys get trapped in their software world and have to race against time and fantastic bikes to get out.

2 comments:

venkhat said...

Yoda am waiting for the next 3 d movie to come to town

Johny Jagannath said...

I just googled my IRC nickname and stumbled on this blog post! I recall watching Tron in 3D. Good times. Can we reconnect?